Did you know that 4% of asset cost is tied up in your Procurement process and procedures? Wouldn’t it be nice to reduce that percentage as much as possible? Attend ConfigureTek’s webinar to learn how to do just that! Automating the processes of consistently enforcing vendor discounts across all purchases, checking in-stock inventory before making a purchase and automating the request approval processes can drive tremendous cost efficiency for any organization.
Watch the recorded webinar session to understand how you can automate and streamline these best practices using the HP Asset Manager Procurement Module.
1-hour recording of the event includes:
- Improvement of operating costs, mitigating compliance and providing with information to drive business decisions
- HP Asset Manager Procurement module overview:
– How to optimize purchase costs by tracking vendor prices
– How to streamline IT procurement lifecycle by using standard request
– How to manage approvals and fulfillment of requests efficiently
– How to track status of requests, orders and associated lines throughout the procurement lifecycle
– How to support receiving, stock room management and supplier invoicing
- Procurement lifecycle optimization
- Reporting capabilities in HP Asset Manager
- Live demonstration of the HP Asset Manager – Procurement module including catalogs, standard requests, approval process, receiving and invoicing
- Clear, actionable guidance around implementing the Procurement module in a multi-vendor environment
- Questions and answers
La Ron K. Jenkins – Senior Consultant – IT Asset Management, ConfigureTek Inc., HP ExpertOne certified professional in HP Asset Manager, successfully implemented Asset Management solutions in various industry sectors including banking, government, commercial manufacturing, and pharmaceuticals, has developed a deep understanding of managing IT asset data to its fullest potential, maximizing ROI for his customers.
The webinar will be interesting for:
- IT Asset Management Process and Tool Administrators
- Procurement Managers and Analysts
- Project Managers
- System Administrators and/or End Users
- Anyone feeling overwhelmed by the prospect of integrating disparate asset data sources into their ITAM initiatives
For any questions, please contact Anu Rao at 312-792-0085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.