In today’s dynamic corporate world, validating compliance requirements can be a challenge. Organizations are mandated to ensure IT compliance with an ever-growing number of internal and external requirements. Standardizing IT configurations, streamlining visibility and automating alerts can reduce time and costs associated with remediating compliance breaches. Oversights can be costly, and that’s why it is so important to choose a trustworthy and easy solution.
Watch the recorded webinar session to understand how you can leverage your existing investments to create a single pane of glass to visualize compliance breaches across SOX, PCI and other requirements.
Using the strengths of your existing Universal Configuration Management Database and highly-actionable tools such as HP Configuration Manager, ConfigureTek’s approach will provide you with the solution which helps to improve operational stability of your environment, standardize IT configurations, ensure baseline configurations are met, validate changes to your IT environment and ensure architecture integrity, and facilitate visibility across key stakeholders.
1-hour recording of the event includes:
- Compliance challenges (SOX/PCI/Internal requirements)
- Introduction of HP Configuration Manager as a compliance tool
- Demonstration of CM capability of managing baseline policies
- Demonstration of CM capability of managing topological policies
- Automated remediation of compliance breaches
- Questions and answers
Brian Wong – Practice Lead-Enterprise Security, ConfigureTek Inc., HP ExpertOne Certified, leads the security practice for different industries including airline, financial services, industrial automation and has deep knowledge and understanding of HP’s Configuration Manager.
The webinar will be interesting for:
- Compliance Managers
- Configuration Managers
- UCMDB Users
- Universal Discovery Users
- Systems Administrators and Analysts
- All members of IT Services who are interested in efficient configuration and compliance management
For any questions, please contact Anu Pappu at 312-792-0085 or firstname.lastname@example.org.