ConfigureTek is seeking a Associate Solution Consultant who works with customers and sales to create technological solutions to critical business needs. To be successful, a Solution Consultant must understand the customer, the technology, and the sales cycle. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong technical, communications and presentation skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company
- Assist sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery and solution offering
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and customized based on need, to prospective and existing customers, via onsite visits or remote desktop sharing
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios along with maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects both onsite and remote
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents with our/ServiceNow solution offerings
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV. Completion of required certifications
- Experience and understanding with key integrations with 3rd party tools
- Supporting Marketing events – workshops, online articles, creation and delivery of webinars
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including industry regulations, business drivers and usecases, security etc.
- Participation with delivery team to seamlessly transition a completed opportunity for project delivery
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
- Experience with ServiceNow products are desired
- ServiceNow experience with discovery, service mapping, and configuration management (CMDB) is a real plus
- At least 2 years in a consulting or software implmentataion position, delivering software implementation engagements
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background or understanding of ITIL, Service Management, IT Operations Management.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US. We do NOT sponsor any visas
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is required
Role: Associate Solutions Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Status: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Mode of interview: Telephone/Face to Face
ConfigureTek is a premier ServiceNow partner in North America and is known for establishing strong foundations and delivering amazing outcomes.