ServiceNow Associate Solution Consultant
- Location Atlanta
We specialize in Software Implementations and Professional Services Delivery using software products and solutions from ServiceNow. ConfigureTek is a certified partner of ServiceNow with a focus on IT Operations Management (ITOM) solutions as well as implementation services for ServiceNow’s ITSM and ITBM products. Our unique packaged services are designed to empower IT operations teams with the efficiency, stability and top performance in the delivery of business services. Further background on ConfigureTek:
- Proven implementation success with numerous fortune 500 clients as well as commercial companies
- 100s of successful projects across numerous industries
- Certified and experienced consultants and thought leaders
- Emphasis on industry recommended practices, strategic guidance, and value based outcomes
- Supporting clients across North America
- Unique offerings such as quick-starts, accelerators for event and change management, and service mapping factory
ConfigureTek is seeking a Associate Solution Consultant who works with customers and sales to create technological solutions to critical business needs. To be successful, a Solution Consultant must understand the customer, the technology, and the sales cycle. This position is a high-profile growth opportunity that demands a highly motivated individual with strong technical, communications and presentation skills, who is eager to succeed and become part of a rapidly growing company
Ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of IT software experience with some experience administering, supporting or implementing ServiceNow products. The successful candidate will have experience in IT software with background in software consulting or software sales.
- Assist sales in the qualification of customer needs through discovery and solution offering
- Demonstrations of the product, both standard and customized based on need, to prospective and existing customers, via onsite visits or remote desktop sharing
- Generation of product demo scripts and scenarios along with maintaining demonstration environment(s)
- Scoping and delivering Proof of Concept/Proof of Value engagements with prospects both onsite and remote
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents with our/ServiceNow solution offerings
- Staying current on product developments/releases to a level required for demo and POC/POV. Completion of required certifications
- Experience and understanding with key integrations with 3rd party tools
- Supporting Marketing events – workshops, online articles, creation and delivery of webinars
- Staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including industry regulations, business drivers and usecases, security etc.
- Participation with delivery team to seamlessly transition a completed opportunity for project delivery
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at Executive briefings / marketing events
- Experience with ServiceNow products are desired
- ServiceNow experience with discovery, service mapping, and configuration management (CMDB) is a real plus
- At least 2 years in a consulting or software implmentataion position, delivering software implementation engagements
- Exhibits prior and current technical expertise in web technology and the ability to learn new technology.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as IP Addressing, Firewalls, ports
- Knowledge and/or experience working with Operating Systems (Linux, Windows)
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills to include technical and business concepts.
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
- Understanding of and experience selling to enterprise IT architecture.
- Background or understanding of ITIL, Service Management, IT Operations Management.
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US. We do NOT sponsor any visas
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related degree is required
Role: Associate Solutions Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Status: Full-Time
Start Date: ASAP
Mode of interview: Telephone/Face to Face